Very nice and tasty variation for regular Aloo(potato) dish. This aloo sabzi tastes fabulous with yogurt. Very simple and fataafat (quick) recipe!
1) Add ghee and cumin seeds in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 mts on high power.
2) Add boiled potato, corasely ground peanuts, green chillies, salt to taste and micorwave for 1 minute.
3) Add chopped corainder leaves and microwave for another minute.
4) Serve hot with Varai bhat(rice), amti(curry) or with just plane yogurt!
1) Add some lemon juice if you want littel sour taste to dish.
2) Can also add soaked sago seeds in to it to make sabudana khichdi.